Wednesday, August 24, 2005

SMILEZ!

Hello everybody!!
Welcome to me blog.. as my first entry, i would just like to say a big thank you to my mama, my papa, my..

ok i'll cut the crap. basically i'm just gonna write stuff that comes to my mind or events that are...eventful. PLS feel free to give a comment, leave your email/no so i can get back to you (and hantam you if need) and (as all other websites say) we can stay connected!

just a general introduction of me (just to fulfil the 'about me' category..) i'm currently in NUS majoring in psychology and have dreams of becoming a sports psychologist. I know sports psychology is not exactly that promising in s'pore so I was also hoping to be a child psychologist - mainly cos i think i can work with kids..i think. oh well, currently i'm also a freelance swimming coach (anyone wanna learn? call me! that's my self-designed name card on the right! *sorry..quite proud of it* heh sorry cannot see my number..) started about 2 years back. erm, the name of my school, if you can see in the pic, it's Dorado Swimming Club (dorado supposed to be some really fast fish lah... heh.. my fisherman-Dad gave me the idea). yup so as a LTS (learn-to-swim) instructor I hang around with kids quite often, learning their habits, behaviour and in turn use them to my advantage! heh.. in a good way of course..

okie, enough of such boasting and boring stuff.. let's talk about ... ME! that's all it's about in this blog isn't it. heh. gross. anyway, i'll be posting occassionally so bookmark my blog site and in times of boredom/distress/curiosity or just plain nothin'-better-to-do, sit back with ur chocolate or gummies and chew into my world of glorious, blissful, mundane, confused, traumatic, sadistic, liberating, redundant and.. EVENTFUL events! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home