Monday, November 14, 2005

sparced.

wha i'm damn tired man.. and it's only day one of my study-hideously-at-full-steam saga for the impending exams. i've been in central lib since 8.35am today and now it's 4pm. my brain has rejected any forth-coming information. I resorted to Simpsons online - couldn't work. Happy tree friends - too gruesome. now as i listen to Corrinne May crooning in my ear from my 6-yr-old cd player, everything just seem to stand still. i can't go home now cos got coaching. can't go for coaching cos it's too early. i'm in the middle, the twlight, in a transitory stage. i'm not making sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger cLaRe said...

wah... in lib for so long! you're freaking me out! eh simpons online? where! D'oh!.

12:50 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

haha.. oh well.. it's about time I started lah! you not so bad lah.. you've been consistent, which is good. =) simpsons, neh.. in the end couldn't get to watch any lah.. but today got Shu Ling in front of me - SHE'S got the whole season!! yay!! heh..

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home