Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lifesaving. Swimming. Kenley.

Just had my Open Waters Lifesaving Competition today and I'm burnt - face, neck, shoulders - plus freakin' tired. Won 2 medals - bronze for 200m obstacle race, gold for line throw (i was the victim!) - and very satisfied with that already cos i didn't even expect to win anything.. erm, the day was the usual, competition, then prize presentation, then all the rara (=throwing ppl into water), something that i've had my share during my swimming days already. pic on the right is me and one of my other relay team members, Hui Yi. (i look spastic).

Sigh, how i miss my swimming days back in ACJC. All that sweat..all that laughter..all that crap.. Especially when the team went for training camp with Liu Jiao Lian and Kelly Koh to Sofitel, M'sia.. MAN.. THAT was damn memorable. It was then when training was the most fun-plus-torturous, when a juvenile nonsensical game like ghost-in-the-dark was so fun, when the FOOD was the best amongst all other training camps, when cramping in one fella's room and laughing to Who's Line Is It Anyway was more fun than ever.. and when rumours of somebody-like-somebody started!! hhaha.. those were the days..

haha.. i admit i liked a 'somebody' during Sofitel too.. haha.. aiyah it's non other than my darling Kenley lah!! He had NO idea. I knew that. But, turns out that he had a crush on me at the same time too! I had NO idea. We were like in a league of our own (a laughing stock lah huh) - we kept our crush ON each other, FROM each other! heh. stupid right. it was MEGA dui you know.. the only way i showed something was when i made a cup of hot chocolate (Swiss Chocolate w marshmallows) and brought it over to his room for him (his room was just next to mine! haha.. was so happy when they announced). Was kinda shy so i went with my roommate and say that it was from the both of us. HAIYAH. now Kenley told me that if only i told him the drink was from me, he would have appreciated it better! bleah.

Anyway, back to reality (thank God..) Kenley and I have been together for a good 1 and half years now.. still going pretty strong.. =) (that's our most recent pic) Praise God for blessing us each time. Really. and i thank God for such a guy who loves me so much. *ewww...!* ok sorry for all the mushy crap.

erm, ok i'm now in central lib supposed to be reading my text but obviously distracted. Is it time to start mugging already?!? there're people here actually having their notes, pens & highlighters, waterbottles, laptops around.. gosh.. it's only the 4th week of school. sigh.

ok i dunno if you guys are bored with my blog now.. i'm gonna take a break.. maybe have my breakfast.. erm.. thanks for reading! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home