Thursday, November 17, 2005

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

wha.. this is the first time in a long time when i'm mentally exhausted man.. (i mean.. like..since when i ever used my brain right.) i've been here since 8.30 again .. and plan to stay till 9.45pm. Quantity's not it, people say, quality is.. sigh. i tried quality after lunch - slept. dunno why i'm damn tired these few days!! yesterday lagi worse, WHOLE morning only managed to do ONE chapter -- damn slow lah! so thought could redeem myself after lunch... yup you guess it - I slept. was just damn tired.. couldn't concentrate when i saw another set of readings..everything just slowly becomes a blurr...the buzzing noise of everyone walking around the lib would be a drone.. the slowly..my vision becomes smaller..darker....gone.

Today wasn't that bad.. still can do a few chapters and manage to finish revising for my paper tmr.. now it's 5.30 .. i feel as if there's no more to study.. i feel like watching a movie!! heard Harry Potter's out.. i wanna catch that!! haiyoh.. maybe i should also swim a bit.. it's been a very LONG time since i swam..eversince my injuriesSS - elbow and back. sigh. now, i feel fat (have 36.2% of body fat - as so claims California Fitness), i'm mentally exhausted, my right leg seems to be in pain, i'm not exactly hungry..but i still am.. gosh. i wanna talk also cannot talk..there's nothing else to do but STUDY!!! it sucks man..

P.S. oh yea, thanks, Shu Ling, for the few episodes of Simpsons!! but i need my cd drive, which is at home..

i wanna play with Dino and Rufus!!

I can't wait for Christmas!! Dear, i wanna go Christmas shopping!! writing Christmas cards, going to town.. argh.. i can't wait for exams to be over!! it's just so much work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home