Sunday, April 01, 2007

tearing up all over

complicated.
i'm tearing up all over.
LORD, I'm so far away from you. You didn't move, I did.
What am I to do? Where to go? Which to choose? what... WHAT to DO, really??

What should I pray for? ask for?
I need patience.. I need control... I need to have more time with my Master..

Why do I come back to this point again? why.. is there a choice for me at all? Can I actually choose one over the other? Lord, what do You intend to do? what am I suppose to learn?

1 Comments:

Blogger efarmer said...

Hey, hope you doing fine ya? Yes Perth sky is beautiful. But actually its also cancer causing and baldness inducing cos of the overly strong heat and no ozone layer. I guess grass is always greener on the other side. I miss Singapore. Cheers.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home