Monday, July 31, 2006

my life so far.

I'm bored.
Bored at home. bored waiting for my job's application.
My bf's not picking up his phone... cos he's still sleeping at this time of the morning. that makes me feel like sleeping again.
I feel useless, underused.. as if my body's not been stretched to its full potential.
Or has it been stretched too much? I just got a really bad viral infection in my throat.. just flashed a torch into my buccal cavity, saw a huge ulcer at the back of my throat. Thought it's some torsilitis or something, but doc gave me antibiotics and i hope it works.

I'm getting more cheong hay. I getting more out-of-point.
I need to read the news abit more.. need to know more about the Isreali attacks (or was Isreal attacked?)
I need to be educated - in every sense of the word. Having just graduated, the ceremony and all doesn't make a difference. I would put some photos up.......if not for my laziness right now.

I've been hooked on Smallville. Clana, Clex, Chloe, Lexana - combination of names I've inquired from youtube.

my day looks bleak and boring. physio, coaching, sore throat, coaching, tv, sore throat, sleep. Damn waste-timer i see.

I need to be a do-er. I need to look up for more job applications. I need to read the newspapers. I have to stop sleeping and start being what I wanna be. I can't get too comfortable. I need to earn money, stop watching movies. Need to resume grooming Dino's hair.. feed them with good dry food. Haven't met up with Daph and Clare yet to give them their gift from Philippines. Clare doesn't seem to want to come by and visit me or doggies.. oh wait, why should she? doesn't live at hall any more what. I need to do a lot of things..the most ringing thing is to get that full-time job. I need to start.

Spirit is willing, flesh is weak.

2 Comments:

Blogger cLaRe said...

Who say! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just haven't been back to NUS for a long while, very busy. You take care babe =) See that you've got few things going what! So happening, going out pretty sexy dress and all =)

11:01 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

haha.. hey dearie sorry.. just felt really lonely at that point in time too.. really missed hanging out with you.. ehh the sexy dress - i was forced to wear it lah cos i was the MC for some glamour night organized by my church.. anyway, pls contact me whenever you're free.. wanna meet up sometime to catch up and laugh or just... groom Dino's hair with me.. =)

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home