Friday, March 24, 2006

thank God

Thank God.

Thank God.

My prayers were answered. I'm feeling so much better now.. Everything just seems so right! It's a new start for me.. Even the stress from school (that caused me to have 3 ulcers in a row in my gums) can't bring me down.. Truely.. He's real..

This week had been quite a bad one yet good one for me. I was both physically, mentally and emotionally very stressed by quite a number of things.. I thought I could control it all myself, trying to have this internal locus of control (health psych says it's good..) but it's only good to a certain extent. (Social) Support is imperative and I sought the best support - Jesus Christ. I'm so glad things turned out the way they did. (oh yes, thanks to Shu Ling who read about my ordeal, was so sweet to lend me a whole dvd of Simpsons to enjoy! thanks!)

Everything is there for a reason.
Praise God. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mich, hang in there. i heart you.

hugs,
christel

11:18 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

gasp! thank you 2/3!! I've not heard that phrase from you for so long! made my day..! =)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home