Thursday, April 20, 2006

geez

i've nothing much to write about.. just that i'm pretty much occupied by my exams as it's that time of the year again.. it's the time when the whole of level 6 is filled to the brim with people at every table, when the lunch period is split into three parts, when the toilet at level 6 stinks of s*** in the morning and modarately in the afternoons (yes, so go to level 5..or outside at AS6!), and especially before all this, at precisely 7.50am, approximately 20 people are gathered in front of the lib glass door and as soon as the auntie unlocks and opens it, they all SPRINT .. and I repeat SPRINT as if it's the last race Roger Bannister would have gone and yell at each other 'aye! faster lah!' .. all the way to level 6 for a chance to get hold of one of the 9 precious DISCUSSION ROOMS. I had my chance last year. This year, I've still got some dignity left in me..dun intend on losing it first thing in the morning.. i've even heard 'teammates' who said to each other, 'eh, i hold ur books and laptop for you. you just RUN ok?' Gosh.

haha.. but these are just but some of the wonderful later-can-sit-back-and-laugh kind of memories i'll bring out of NUS.. that's if i would be graduating after this sem.. which i'm still unsure of.. my grades will tell.. no, actually, God will tell.. I might still grad even if i might have done well.. see where He leads lah huh..

oh yes, right after my exams i'll be going to Philippines for my first mission trip! quite excited about it cos I really don't know what's in plan for me.. so glad that it didn't clash with my polo trip (which was supposed to be held in May..was so worried.. but the Lord delivered me!)..

anyway, now i'm in my last lap.. i'm afraid to compromise my time with my studies lest i regret not spending enough time studying should I not do well in the end.. cos if i don't do well, at least i could say i tried my best, spending all i could studying.. that's why i think i might have to give some training sessions a miss.. sigh.. i think i also need to do some workout back at home for muscle maintenance man.. (even tho not much muscle in the first place! eeps!) or else ah, i'll kena another episode of elbow and end up at kallang stadium for another 3 months.. ehhh.. no thanks..

eh ok lah.. i quite sleepy now.. tmr another round of mugging.. not sure if i'm losing steam yet.. pray that I'll get through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home