Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Jim




I just read Clare's blog on Jim and one post moved me the most - the day Jim died. I was trying my best to hold back my tears as she vividly described every detail with her deepest emotions. I could really relate with her cos i too, had a part in Jim's wonderful life. Jim made a wonderful impression in me and my household. He lived at my place for about 2 years before it was time and he was brought back to be with his owner for his last days - it was only right.

anyway, above is a pic of Jim with my mum and the other is my husky. these are all the pics i have of him. the last one has Clare's legs in the background. heh.

In memory of Jim Buddy Wolf.

2 Comments:

Blogger cLaRe said...

hey babe =), thanks for the "jim post" i'm glad he shared a part of your family's life. Dino makes it he's 2nd doggie friend since he doesn't get along with any other dogs besides karen's. haa....
thanks mich...

12:40 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

hey girl... oh really? oh man you're making me baby all over again.. anyway, I'll let Dino know about this.. i'm sure he'll be honoured! hee...

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home