Monday, November 21, 2005

ahh!!! sigh.

WHA. I need a break man.. those words from my text don't seem to be entering my brain.. instead i'm thinking of stuff like.. what should i do for Christmas? what should i get xx for Christmas? or.. when and how should I bring Dino and Rufus out? i wanna bring them to sentosa.. but must be late in the afternoon when there's no sun.. i also wanna bring them to the dog run.. but there i scared got all those ticks.. i also wanna bring them to dog shows.. but that means i gotta drive all the way down to expo there and fight for the free parking space in that's in the hot sun.. haha.. unnecessary worries..

I've got three more days to my next paper. Kenley's got three more days to the end of his exams. Brerrghhh..

hey guys you know what? I think we're going for COMMONWEALTH GAMES 2006!!! Heard about it.. BUT.. we've got no sponsers.. I'm praying hard for it.. so dumb right... S'pore say we can go as a Singapore contingent but not gonna pay for us.. see lah.. want to promote sports but dowan to subsidise a national team representing in international games. Heard got some other sports also kena liddat.. tsk tsk.

but anyway, I'm praying that teamSingapore would sponsor us...if not everything, at least for the flight tix and accomodation. It's damn ex lar.. $1500+ per person.. 16 of us.. it's a hell lot of hotdogs to sell if we resort to fund-raising..

I just popped over the table where Ching Yong's studying too.. he's reading that unforgivingly thick, hard-cover, details-all-over-the-place Personality Psychology text book now.. my gosh.. i'm damn bored. studying has gone back to becoming a chore.. have i lost steam already?!?! oh no!

I wanna play with Dino and Rufus.. they're so cute.. there was once i was eating Sushi.. then Rufus saw me, got up from his lazy position and sit neatly infront of me. I see him liddat also heart-soft already so gave him a bit. He obviously loved it (aiyah Rufus likes everything). then Dino realises something's going on and comes over.. I gave him a bit too.. when i turned back into the kitchen to get another maki for myself, i came back only to see the both of them - Rufus seated and Dino standing next to him - looking at me with their mouths closed (but ready to catch any flying objects) and their TAILS were wagging in UNISON!! you should have seen it!! they were damn cute!! Left, right, left, right... then when i pinched off a sushi with my right hand and raised it high (as if i'm gonna toss it soon), their tails paused in their pendulous dance and BOTH were ready to pounce.. aiyah.. lucky they didn't fight over the food lah.. cos both knew i'm so nice to give more sushi again.. heh.. which i did.

okok.. i think enough of blogging for the day.. sorry no pics.. now using Georene's com cos she went for her paper leaving her laptop to my jaga-ing.. Seeing Ching yong at the corner of my eye - HIS eyes never leaving his textbook and feverishly underlining stuff in his text.. it's giving me the due pressure now..

1 Comments:

Blogger efarmer said...

ya you can say that again. Its just not on the agenda to support sports that much la. You would think that after sports school they would place a little more emphasis. I mean commonwealth games are quite prestigious wat. Hope someone sponsors you guys. Otherwise sell hotdogs and fries lor. hahaha.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home