Thursday, June 28, 2007

life is great.



Wow. This is the first picture i've put up in a super long time. that's my bro and i.. love him haha.. two vain/hiao siblings taking pictures in the middle of the night in the spur of the moment. Also cos I've not felt this good for a long time, and just wanted that kodak moment..

Anyway, just had quite a great dinner tonight with Daph (thanks dear!) talking about our school, ex's, life and stuff.. it's quite refreshing and therapeutic to look back and be subtly thankful for where we are right now. I feel really blessed for what has happened to me all this while. Sure I was really angry for the past and mistakes I did (that I sometimes don't really regret that i did them)... But now, i've finally reached the stage where I can see His hand in my life - thank God..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home