Saturday, August 11, 2007

Breaking Free

OOOhhh how life has changed.. Work has been relocated to some place far away now (all the way to Simei), the Love Above All musical is all over with all the blues long gone (even before the reunion!), and life...simply goes on as usual.

Yes, life goes on, Michelle.

It's a lot different now.. I've been trying to fill up the spaces in my life by jio-ing friends for lunches, dinners and stuff..

It's so different now that what used to be a hand to hold, is now a hand in one pocket, and the other holding my purse.

It's so different now that what used to be late suppers/coffee, is now solitude with my com here in the comfort of my room.

It's quite different now that what used to be frequent sms updates of my own whearabouts, is now just all kept to myself.

It's kinda weird now that my Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons are so ... free.

I've just bought the DVD on the pop hit High School Musical's Concert and believe it or not, I've been addicted to the songs and their moves! HAha.. I really love almost all the songs.. really catchy and most of all, it makes me happy.. =) The more I listened to it, I got to the stage where I paid attention to the lyrics. Although most of it is all in the name of rhyme and beat, was just thinking about how i could make use of it. A couple of my favorite songs (erm, actually..almost all are my favorites..haha! i'm such a kid!) is 'Breaking Free' and 'What I've Been Looking For'.. especially the latter song where it says:

'thought i was alone with no one to hold
But you were always there beside me'


I thought about it again..and i realised that I'm really not alone.. He has always been beside me and He will always be. This brings to mind the Footprints story, where in times of darkness, the single pair of footprints was not mine going alone, but His, carrying me on His shoulders.

Wow.. I felt so lifted (pun intended)after that.. heh.

I guess, I no matter how hard I try, or NOT try, I can - and will - move on in life. Thanks for everyone who has been there for me during these hard times..I needed you guys and you could be there for me. It's cos of friends like you guys, that gives me another reason to praise God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home