Friday, September 02, 2005

super bored n tired

woke up early by the sound of my phone alarm. snoozed it as usual, slept for another half an hour. woke again at 9 by body alarm, figured better start packing for my super packed day -> first MasterLife session at church, then meeting my ex-teacher at STC, then another lunch appointment with my JCC swimmers in town, then meeting Mad to collect her dress (that i'm gonna borrow for my sports ball), then coaching at 5.30pm, then dinner with Kenley. BAH!!

anyway, so i packed my Masterlife stuff, made my way to church, to make long story short, there wasn't any MasterLife session in the first place - communication breakdown. bleah. so went to get cheap Mac's at school and went home. now i'm pretty tired to start my day with.. argh.. that's bored me looking at my laptop at home. argh.. i'm so tired i wanna sleep! now it looks like it's gonna rain.. shiok time to sleep. argh. now i gotta leave soon to meet Ms Quek (yay!! ok i'm getting a bit more energetic now.. missed her so much!).. but first gotta go pump diesel.. bleah but i'm so lazyyyyyyyyy.... sigh. even typing now is so tiring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home