Wednesday, November 23, 2005

HAH. California Fitness.. tsk tsk..

I'm actually NOT 36.2% of body fat.. I took my real fat content this time with the ELECTRONIC device at my country club... it's so far off.. heh. will not say it either.. haha but it's within VERY acceptable range.. haha.. i mean.. 35% is like .. a LOT for a female.. i wun say like who lah.. but you know, just imagine a really, REALLY FAT girl lah.. cos it's considered REALLY high above 30% (can you imagine? like one THIRD of your whole body is pure fat!!) but anyway, tsk tsk.. i think it's really unethical of California fitness to say such things about me.. cos right after that they were like..'oh, you know we've now got a promotion for membership this month...' hah. they asked me whether i was interested to listen to it. 'NO,' I snapped. haha.. quite sadistic..

anyway i recently took really cute pics of Rufus... so cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home