Tuesday, September 04, 2007

6 movies under my belt. What's next?

I'm not sure what kind of therapy I'm going through or I'm just in the movie mood. Of late i've clocked up the most number of movies watched in two weeks, in my life. the first was High School Musical 2, then Bourne, then came 881, then Hairspray, then Rush Hour 3 and just yesterday, No Reservations. Next, I want Ratatouille.

I used to miss watching movies with my special one - always 'saving' the good ones for us... Now, it's just watch it whenever I've got the chance! It's quite liberating, yet, felt quite empty..like I'm watching for the sake of it. What's wrong?

Ahhh I try not to think about it. I love the music from HSM2 and Hairspray - even bought the CD for the latter show, it pumps me up in the morning on my way to work - and it makes me forget everything. I can't wait for my first dance class where I believe it could be a channel where I could just forget everything, let it go and MOVE on..literally.

Life - what do we really want from it? Earn money, then what? isn't so that we could use it to enjoy life? yup i kinda concluded that quite fast. but isn't that the gist of it? do i really need my honour's degree? do i really need to go to get my masters too? then what? be a doctor? then what, earn more money? work more? then what? get a bf, get married, have kids, plan they studies, work longer, retire.. then what? live grand age, give more hong paos and sit at home wondering if we could help to wipe the flower pots with the cloth..

Ever thought or wished that you could just fast forward life to the very end, where we finally go to paradise? Of course not, therein calls for the desire to not regret and spend every min of life and learn from experiences so that it would be a meaningful, fruitful and glorifying one. before I turn myself to blesphemy, sometimes I really don't want to think so hard anymore. everyone's right - I think too much. I shouldn't think. what's to think? do i need to make sense?

heh maybe it's cos i'm too free. writing this at 1am in view of an 830 class over at simei. painted my nails french again..though i'ld feel happier seeing a pretty sight, but i was wronged. what's happening, is it the hormones? is it my phase in life? am i thinking too much again? or maybe it could just be because it's 1am...

1 Comments:

Blogger cLaRe said...

I love ratatouille!!! and yes you need your honours, and yes! do masters after that...where? australia! haha...join me babe

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home