Friday, October 28, 2005

Wha. Finally.

I just finished 1 out of my 3 reports for this sem. It was HORRENDOUSLY stressful. the MOST stressful one out of the 3 I can foresee. now that it's over, i've submitted it.. i suddenly feel as if exams are over.

now am in the library.. dreaming about my birthday party coming up .. planning next week and how i need to settle my other two reports.. getting the appeal for sports awards nominations settled... hmm.. it seems like all's well! must really thank God.. maybe also cos the psych report is done.. everything looks so good.. heh.. i've got a sad life!

aiyoh .. but there's nothing sadder now for me than for my little Dino.. His eye got an infection, and according to the doctor, some small grains like pollen (cos he always brush his face along the bushes when i walk him) or dust might have gotten in and he scratches it, causing a cut in his cornea.. goodness.. i hear already also damn heart pain ah.. it got so bad that one night he couldn't even OPEN his right eye. I sent him straight to the vet first thing the next morning.

now he's much better! thank God! and it has only been 3 days.. the vet expected 10 days.. thank God! haha.. then the doc made him wear this collar that looks like a lampshade. but i thought quite pretty aye... like what Little Bo-Peep would wear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home