Thursday, September 29, 2005

This is the other comment.

(for the Law 4 and tear jerking shows one..)

Possibly the same commenter:

Anonymous said...
its STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN la...for god's sake...you think what??? Singapore soap opera ah? staircase?!?!? But yes..the male lead is dashing, though apparently...he has a short tongue..hmm, i wonder if he can pray to be normal. Or should I say,god is fair la huh, such hot looks and a defect.

--------------------------------------------
HAHa yeah it's 'stairways'. Hah! this shows that I (thankfully) am not that well aquainted with such dramas anymore.. or maybe cos i kept making fun of it that i typed in 'staircase' heh. typo..typo..

No offence but you sound like the previous commenter under 'what a life!' post.. hmm.. did you have a bad day or something?

hmm.. you noticed that the male lead has got a short tongue.. wow I didn't even notice that! this possibly shows that you might have paid quite a bit of attention to the show huh? or paying more attention to the MALE lead? hmm... are you a GIRL? haha... just playing around.. no worries..

'pray to be normal'. hmm.. you really are quite hung up on this huh? I've no right to conclude anything about you from this, but i suggest you could try being TACTFUL about what you say to other people in future, especially when it touches the issue of someone's faith. Maybe you're young (physically or spiritually) and do not understand. Maybe you just have not read/heard enough to make sound judgement about certain things. Maybe you simply had quite a bad day. i dunno.. just maybe.

Anyway, I know you may not believe in it, but.. you know.. have some respect for others yah? Likewise, pls do leave a comment should you feel aggravated by ANYTHING, I would really like to clear things up. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually no. I was at a korean hairdresser and she told me about it. What's wrong with liking a pretty face who models for the THE FACE SHOP?

By all means, I apologize for being disrespectful to your religion. I have nothing against Christianity (especially since the person I love is Christian). I guess its good that you believe in your faith. But it is not so much an attack on your religion. It is an attack on you.

Btw, thnks for giving me 2 lengthy responds. Wasn't hoping for something this grand! well... guess its a bonus for being a real bitch. ;)

12:49 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Haha the more i hear from you, the more curious i am to know more about you.. do you have a blog?

I would like to ask just one part - which part of ME were/ARE you attacking? I've already clarified everything.. do I KNOW you or smth from somewhere?? How have I offended you exactly?? How did you end up at my blog? I know commenting honors the right of free expression, but i think it's just fair if you clarify what you mean/refer to.. I just feel so... misunderstood, you know? so if you got a problem, tell me. let's end nicely shall we?

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously the anonymous is stooping to really low level by attacking other ppl. That is immatured. Please reflect,'anonymous'.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home