Friday, December 09, 2005

what's with Friendster..

argh.. i can't seem to be able to view who's viewed me on Friendster.. haha.. that's quite pathetic.. aiyah.. just damn bored these days lah.. i've gone through every function in Friendster.. see my friends and their pics, read their testimonials, updated my pictures, changed my captions.. what else can i do on friendster? oh yeah, i just submitted a question on how come I couldn't view who viewed me.

anyway, I've finally bought the Christmas tree. It still looks kinda bare in my hall.. like my Dad said, a Christmas tree reflects the attitude/enthusiasm of its caretakers... he was just saying .. you go into any shop in town..the amount of decorations on the tree in that shop reflects how much effort the shop keepers bothered to go decorate it right.. or you just come into my room.. the mess tells a story.

hmm.. yeah maybe i should start packing my room.. maybe i should start grooming my dogs on a daily basis.. (i love Rufus' hair.. so soft and smooth..FAR better than any soft toy/pillow)..maybe I should start doing my 3 sets of 4x10 counches + 4 sets of 10x2 push-ups (start slow first lah ah.. dowan to break any ligaments/limbs..) . it's high time i better get back to shape! That day I went for a polo game.. I was TOTALLY out of shape man!! I couldn't jump high enough, I wasn't fast enough, I DUCKED from balls -- that's NOT supposed to be the case for a goalKEEPER!.. sigh.. It's been 2 whole months since I trained .. thanks to 2 injuries and 5 exam papers. and now, geez, I'm a whole lot slower and (i think) 2 kg lighter (nope, not lost weight, it's previous muscles turned to FATS). hahah.. ok maybe i'm exaggerating.. but i just feel so.. so LOUSY now.. when i got into the pool and did sets, my gosh.. i was not only the slowest.. but super lathargic.. thank God for mental strength that pulled me through.

speaking of mental strength, I wanna do an attachment with the Sports Psychology Department of Singapore .. just sent an email to enquire.. oh yeah we still haven't got any news from the sponsors yet.. but now that the SEA Games people are back, should be getting something soon..

2 Comments:

Blogger efarmer said...

yo girl how are you? Me got 2 more papers b4 my exams over. Some ppl can block friendster ppl from seeing if they viewed them. But if you do that then you cannot know who viewed you to.
Anyways enjoy your holiday.

2:24 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

hey.. i'm ok lah.. getting quite a bit of injuries from trg here and there cos long time never train.. quite busy also.. full of make-up coaching sessions cos of exams.. plus busy with the Christmas shopping and also trying to find time to play.. heh.. busy busy.. but yeah i'm enjoying my hols..

thnaks.. all the best for ur remaining exams yah? see ya soon.. i gave up on friendster already lah.. heh

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home