Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm so excited...huh?

my birthday's coming!!
not that i can't wait.. but.. i dunno why but i don't really seem excited for it to come. i don't know why but I seem more SCARED than excited for my birthday. Maybe cos i've got too many expectations about it..and worried about what's the worse that could happen.. like .. will it rain (it's sort of an outdoor dinner)? will people turn up? will they enjoy themselves? will they be happy with the way i programmed the party? will they cooperate and dress nicely (according to the dress theme..)and make me happy? will they complain about certain details about my party demands? will i look fat in my birthday dress? will SOMETHING JUST GO WRONG???

sigh.. I don't know.. there was one point in time when i REALLY didn't want a party at all. But my family and Kenley encouraged me to have it - it's a once in a lifetime thing! so.. i was like.. yeah .. i think i WANT this party.. but.. i think i can only pull through that by the grace of God..

Now i've got 2 more reports to do and I'm just so stressed cos .. there's just so much to do! Sigh..
I don't know but i just feel so frustrated now..

6 Comments:

Blogger cLaRe said...

it'll all turn out find babe :) don't think so much!*hugs*

2:00 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

oh hey.. thanks dear.. that actually made me feel better! =)

10:32 AM  
Blogger efarmer said...

Aiyo, your birthday supposed to be relaz and fun enjoyable affair. Why worry so much abt complex circumstances? Sure something will go wrong one wat.. they always do, but dont let it get to you la. I think you can use a less stressful mindset, its your BIRTHDAY anyway!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

aiyoh... with all the planning and program.. then with my dubious theme of looking good people give me that eye.. i also stressed lah.. like.. whatever i want will probably not happen or something.. heh. .yeah something had already gone wrong.. i've lost one of my 'waiters' haha..

5:33 PM  
Blogger efarmer said...

HAHA... funny la you, already got so many things going on in school still go shoot yourself in the leg. Have a free and easy thing la.
Why must have some theme? And care so much wat ppl think? waiters? isnt that the brothers? hehe. Thank goodness i not in Singapore to go, think i will just laugh my head off at your immense stress. hahahahah.

10:12 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Bahahahaha! no lah the waiters are actually my brother and his friend lah.. heh nvm.. but it think it's gonna be a blast!! stay 'tuned' for pics after the real day!!! aiyoh.. wished you could come man.. aye.. fly back lah..

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home