Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Hello everyone!!
Just wanna wish all readers a very blessed Christmas and a great 2006 ahead!

It's been really tiring for me man..I performed at church last night in the choir.. think i was a tad bit too shiny in my shawl.. was actually the one Kenley gave me from HK! everyone liked it! =) then we had friends who came over to my place after that and we played taboo all night.. wah damn tired laughing and screaming the answers - mostly spastic answers.. haha.. opened presents at 2 am and slept at 3am. Had to wake up at 8am for choir performance again at church today --was real DRAINED! so drained that my right leg couldn't hold me (geez..) then it hurts at my knee!! couldn't walk properly cos of that and cos I was simply zombie-fied lah. then 'promped' on my bed immediately after service till about 4, then went to sam and alicia's for tea and play with baby ian! then came home for dinner, relatives came over. now i'm here, slopped in front of my tv watching Sweet Home Alabama and trying to book tickets for tmr aftn for my family to watch Narnia.. argh.. just remembered i've got trg tmr morning.. arggh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home