Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the presents are under the tree!

YAY!! I can already feel the Christmas mood coming!! once i see presents under the tree, the feeling just gushes right into me and i get that warm and fuzzy feeling all over again!! I'm so excited whenever i've got gifts for all my loved ones.. I love the feeling of giving something to someone cos then it makes their day, and (yes as cliche as it sounds) it makes MY day too.. I like to see that I can make them happy..especially this time of the year..

I've got gifts for everyone in this household - no one's left out! - not even the girlfriend (let alone my boyfriend - ah this one got TWO gifts ah! but a there's a twist to it, which i would tell AFTER Christmas! heehee) is left out, and not forgetting my dear helper of the house! She was so shocked that in her Indonesian accent, she literally exclaimed so loudly, 'FR ME??!! ... ReALLY??' then i could just hear the wide beam on her face as she saw her gift laid nicely wrapped under our tree. It just makes me feel so happy inside when I made someone feel special, someone feel .. not-forgotten.

the pic above are my presents for (from L-R) Kenley (#1), kenley (#2), Mad (floor), Nati (standing) and Dad and mum. Gor gor's and Sam's are fragile and therefore are upstairs in my room.. they're huge too.. i dun dare to bring downstairs..

Yesterday, Kenley and I were at IKEA buying stuff, we met Ker Wei (current national guy's waterpolo goalkeeper), Mr Matthew Tan (current one-of-the-big-shots in the Singapore Waterpolo Federation) and Melvin Seet (one of the best goalkeepers I've ever known - also known as The Wall). Kenley said that we met 3 Waterpolo Greats at IKEA man.. then he corrected himself and said, 'No, 4. Me'.

You could literally hear my eyeballs rolling in my sockets.

haha.. but anyway, jokes aside, I was glad to have met up with the last guy..not heard or seen him ever waterpolo IVP. He has slimmed down a lot man.. aiyoh.. so sad for such a talented person to retire so fast.. I know he probably didn't go national team, not because he couldn't make it (which I doubt so..he's DAMN GOOD!) but i guess.. maybe it was politics or something i dunno... but wasted lah.. it could be nice to have one of the SEA Games Gold Medals in ur pocket for memory..

Wha this year.. i think i've spent about $300-$400 this month alone.. including food and transport lah.. but still, it's almost how much I earn every month man.. I've been saving just to buy good gifts for all..and I did it! =) so happy happy happy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home