Thursday, January 19, 2006

Memoirs of a Geisha Movie Screening


Hi all readers (yes singapore sports fan, that includes you), YES we girls are going for the Commonwealth Games and we're actually leaving this weekend (right after swimming IVP)!

However we are unable to secure funds for the trip hence we're having a private movie screening of "Memoirs of a Geisha" this friday. Tickets are selling at $50, $150 and $200. You can contact me ASAP if you wish to supports us in this event. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I forgot my password, but I'm MindDead on blogspot. Lol, you remind me alot of someone I know.

11:16 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

oh really? in what way?
(it took me quite long to find out where you put this comment! haha..)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home