Thursday, January 19, 2006

been super busy lately yeap.

I've been 'avoiding' my blog for quite a while yea.. it's just too much to talk about.. Swimming IVP day, my sickness, the fund raising, our training sessions, my team mates, my module bidding, the module i'm taking/observing at NIE, the whole saga that led to me FINALLY getting all the modules that I want (that is seriously God's grace..), emails from universities here and there and endless contemplation on the option to stay for Honours.

I'm just gonna jump here and there and miss a few things.
I caught the flu during Singapore's winter fling period, plus I had been training twice a day before that, plus my mum was sick. yeap must have got it from her. then. wou, I can't train for a WEEK. that's was last week. now it's been a week i'm gonna go down - finally! - for a game tonight. argh. and we're leaving for Perth this weekend already. (for those of you who have been following, Commonwealth Games is actually in Melbourne this March. This one we're going for is actually the Commonwealth Championships, an adjunct of the Games).

I've been sending emails back and forth with the NUS office admin and I really want to thank the lady who was helping me solve me appeal cases. She's been so patient with my requests man.. I was like, ' oh can i get this module and this module pls? cos i wanna graduate. oh i heard spaces are opening up for this module, but for the other one, can help me get in pls? oh no spaces? oh I've got a friend who wants to drop it, can i take her place? oh now you're giving me another module? er, nah, can i have this other one instead? oh hey my friend has dropped the module! can i have back that module again? oh great thanks!'

I probably sounded like.. haha.. she probably was complaining behind her desk what a demanding person i was.. haha. but anyways, i'm really thankful for the outcome.

waterpolo trainings. sigh. sometimes i feel as if the team hates me. sometimes i feel as if the team needs me. sometimes, i'm just numb. I dunno i'm just gonna play the best i can (singapore sports fan, I'm one of the goalkeepers by the way, i can't not play for the Commonwealth. =) )

anyway, I'm getting quite dry now.. blogging - as i expected - might be just a phase if driven by superficial inspirations. I think it's time I wrote stuff that are more indepth.. maybe less about myself too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! Then I hope you get well asap. May God be with you. With all the missing trainings, I hope it doesn't compromise your performance since the team needs you. I wonder if they air the games in where I am...Then I can catch a glimpse of how well your team plays!! A Goalkeeper is indeed an important figure, but one cannot be complacent nonetheless... Because "need" can easily be replaced someday. Anyhow, がんばってよ!

~ssf

12:24 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

haha.. yeah. hope they air our games though..then my family can catch us in action too!

of course can't be complacent.. I believe it's part of sportsmanship. ;)

yup thanks for the wishes! =)

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home