Saturday, January 21, 2006

We're leaving tonight!

It's SO exciting. My adrenaline's up already. not really for this afternoon's IVP meet.. but for tonight's flight to Perth! I like going overseas..experiencing the new weather, see rare sights, encounter different cultures and accents.. so fun so fun. I wonder who I'm gonna room with. I'm ok with everybody lah..close to a few.. oh well, it's just that your room mate sometimes might determine how fun the rest of the trip will be.

Last night's movie screening of Memoirs of a Geisha went well..despite the initial hick-up.. We were supposed to meet at Cathay at 6pm. I finished lecture at 5.45, had to zoom home to pass my bro the van then take the car manage to zoom down by 6.30. Only Net was there. Oi came soon after and we were like, 'where's our room? where's everybody? where are the tickets? where are the brownies? the bags? where's su?' wha... this continued all the way till about 7 where panic legally sets in. But low and behold, as soon as everything came in, we were surprisingly quite efficient! one table did the cards, the other the cakes, and oi at another with the tix. haha.. lots of complication won't go into detail but end of the day it was ready by 8. not bad huh.

When the people came, haiyoh, they not happy with seats eh.. all say want to sit here ah, sit together ah, lost one ticket ah, too many tickets ah and what not. Tickets sold full house so we girls were not able to get seats and watch. But when Oi said, 'Hey guys, there're extra tickets cos some people didn't come' .. we were like 'YAYAYYY!!!' and we all got one ticket each and went to our respective seats..though all scattered all over. I was alone man.. hahah but by the time i wanted to move with the rest the lights dimmed and I didn't want to look like those late comers walking up and down looking for seats. But i'm not complaining. I sat between Sai Meng and Marcus and we were like, righhhht at the back. (note: Cathay's new cinemas 10-12 just opened, hint: BEST seats are the LAST row! not middle!) One's the Captain of the guys' team (left this morning), the other one (though not going) but was the one on the cover of Men's Health. haha.. teased him too. at least I wasn't between any old grannys/aunties or what.. So yay, manage to enjoy my movie nevertheless.

Anyway, I think I better keep packing.. after IVP no time to pack already.

See ya after the Games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home